Al Lewis, at Quizzify continues to provide the public brief quizzes with well-researched answers that help even the well-informed better understand SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19. Today a fourth quiz was released available here (along with the first three 10 -question quizzes.)
Take a few minutes and see if you can beat my score of 875/1000.
Examples of questions from the quiz:
- Does UV light destroy the virus?
- How long does food need to be refrigerated at 36 degrees to be safe?
- What’s the right way to shield yourself when passing near someone else?
- How much tonic (quinine) water do you need to drink to equal a dose of chloroquine? [SPOILER ALERT: Don’t even think about it.
5 thoughts on “Another Coronavirus Quiz”
Hi Dr. Pearson, I was wondering if chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine could have similar side effects to quinine (I heard it causes irregular heartbeats). Would it be safe for someone who has a heart arrhythmia (like an SVT) to take these drugs if they contracted the corona virus? Thanks /Lenny
975 — some of the sliders were sheer guesses on my part. I am probably better informed than most about the toxicity levels of chloroquinine/hydroxychloroquinine as I have been on the latter for several months since my diagnosis of seronegative rheumatoid arthritis.
Yes, my lack of knowledge about those drugs cost me lots of points.
750. I hated those slider questions.
The slider questions got me